
Alright, time to finish this up. I've told you about what has helped me, what has hurt me, what has been hard for me, and what I'm going to be doing in the future, but what I haven't told you is how I feel about these four years of writing. A countless amount of hours has been spent on writing through my four year high school career, and I have four portfolios to show for it, even though a couple may have been thrown out...on accident. But as I'm sitting here typing, I really don't know how I feel about this four years of writing. It has been enjoyable sometimes and not so much other times. I guess I'm pretty happy about how far I've come since Freshman year, and I hope that I'll be doing something like writer's workshop in the future. That being said, I'm going to keep writing just a hobby and not something that I major in or want to make into a career. So I don't know, I'd like to keep writing but not be writing too much. For me, it's only fun when you want to write, so that's what I want to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment